Hearts Of Midgard Index du Forum
Hearts Of Midgard

Hearts Of Midgard Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

J.R. Sweezy Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hearts Of Midgard Index du Forum -> Vote -> Votez =D
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy520

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Oct - 08:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: J.R. Sweezy Jersey Répondre en citant

HARARE Nevin Lawson Jersey , July 25 (Xinhua) -- Eleven people were killed on Monday and 14 others were seriously injured when a light motor vehicle collided head-on with a minibus in Zimbabwe's northern Mashonaland Central Province, police have confirmed.

Police spokesperson Charity Charamba told state media that preliminary investigation indicated that both vehicles were speeding and the driver of the light motor vehicle had encroached into the lane of the minibus which had 21 passengers on board.

"Of the 14 injured, five were transferred to Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals (in Harare) while others are admitted at Mvurwi Hospital," she told The Herald newspaper.

The accident happened hardly two months after 43 people died in early June after a Zambia-bound bus they were travelling in overturned in the Hurungwe area along the Chirundu highway Travis Swanson Jersey , more than 200 km from Harare.

Another 31 passengers died and were also burnt beyond recognition in April when a South Africa-bound bus side-swiped a haulage truck about 220 km from Harare on the Masvingo Road, causing both vehicles to catch fire.

In March, at least 14 people died after a minibus collided head-on with a haulage truck just outside the city of Bulawayo on the road to the border town of Beitbridge.

Unmanned submersible to detect cold seep in South China Sea

Thailand-China railway serves Thailand's long-term development: Chinese FM

China's Hainan braces for Typhoon Sonca

White House Senior Advisor Kushner admits to four Russian meetings, denies collusion

Highlights of Int'l Aviation and Space Salon MAKS-2017 in Zhukovsky Tavon Wilson Jersey , Russia

People enjoy lotus flowers at Xihu Park

Qinghai's Caka Salt Lake attracts tourists

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo (July 16 - July 23)

by Saud Abu Ramadan

GAZA, July 23 (Xinhua) -- A year after Israel waged its large-scale military offensive on the Gaza Strip, a world-pledged reconstruction plan kicked off Wednesday by starting the construction of the first house that was completely destroyed in the 50-day war, officials said.

In the eastern Shuja'ia community Quandre Diggs Jersey , Lutfi Harara, 42-year-old father of 13 children saw his three-floor home completely destroyed by random Israeli tank shells on July 22 last year. On Wednesday, he put the basis for his new home after he received the needed construction materials.

"My name was listed among those who had their homes totally destroyed during the war. I waited one whole year for this moment to rebuild my destroyed home and here comes the moment," said Harara in a ceremony attended by Minister of Public Works and Housing Mufid Hasayna.

Harara said he was scheduled to get the needed construction materials next Sunday Nick Bellore Jersey , adding "but I wanted to start rebuilding my house on the same date it was completely destroyed. So I borrowed construction materials from a cements dealer and on Sunday I will give him his cements back."

Harara said he suffered a lot through the past year, adding "I temporarily lived with my family members in a small house with two rooms and a tin ceiling."

The large-scale Israeli military offensive waged on the Gaza Strip had left large destruction in infrastructure, housing, industry and agriculture.

According to the United Nations Jeff Locke Jersey , at the end of the Israeli offensive, around 100,000 Palestinians in the Gaza Strip became displaced. However, most of them returned home with the help of the UN Miles Killebrew Jersey , mainly by renovating their partially damaged homes.

Hasayna told reporters at the inauguration ceremony of the reconstruction plan that his ministry in cooperation with the UN and other international donors will all work together in building around 18,000 completely destroyed houses.

"All what I can say now is that the wheel of the pledged construction plan kicked off and it will not stop. I'm certain that the coming days will witness a large movement of reconstructing homes which were totally destroyed during the last Israeli aggression on Gaza, "said Hasayna.

Meanwhile, the Ministry of Public Works and Housing requires the owners of the houses which were totally destroyed during the war to bring with them the architecture design drawings.

On Oct. 12 last year Anthony Zettel Jersey , around 50 international donor countries held a two-day conference in Cairo and Pledged 5.4 billion U.S. dollars for the reconstruction in Gaza.

However, Palestinian internal split between Hamas and President Mahmoud Abbas Fatah Party, as well as the dissatisfactory mechanism for the reconstruction resulted in the delay in launching the world pledged reconstruction plan for the Gaza Strip.

Ra'ed Fattouh, Palestinian liaison coordinator of goods at the Israeli-controlled commercial crossing of Kerem Shalom on the borders between southeast Gaza Strip and Israel said in an emailed press statement that Israel on Wednesday allowed 500 trucks into Gaza.

"The 500 trucks were carrying various kinds of commercial and agricultural goods T.J. Lang Jersey , as well fuels for engines," said Fattouh, adding "the 500 trucks include 43 trucks carrying reconstruction materials for international projects and 150 trucks carrying gravel for roads construction."

Israel in 2007 imposed a tight blockade on the Gaza Strip and considered the coastal enclave a hostile entity after Hamas movement violent takeover of it.

Since then, Israel waged three wars on the territory that left large-destructions and a deteriorated economy with high rates of poverty and unemployment.

ASTANA Darren Fells Jersey , June 9 (Xinhua) -- Chinese President Xi Jinping's ongoing visit to Kazakhstan has won growing support for the Belt and Road Initiative and a historic enlargement of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO).

Xi arrived here Wednesday for a state visit to Kazakhstan, the 17th meeting of the SCO Council of Heads of State and the opening ceremony of the Expo 2017 Astana.

Speaking to r. Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap NHL Jerseys Shop   Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys   Cheap NCAA Hockey Jerseys   Cheap New NBA Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Hockey Jerseys 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Oct - 08:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hearts Of Midgard Index du Forum -> Vote -> Votez =D Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation